What can you expect from Logistica Next as an exhibitor?
1. Focus on knowledge & innovation
The developments in logistics are moving fast. Innovations and solutions are rapidly coming onto the market that provide the customer with even better service. During Logistica we offer visitors answers to important logistics issues. That is why we do not only show products on the exhibition floor, but we focus on integrated solutions and their application in practice. Logistica is therefore offering a high-level knowledge program this year. Innovation and knowledge sharing by peers and experts are central. In order to guarantee quality, some parts are only accessible by invitation.
2. More decision makers/C-level
Logistica Next focuses primarily on decision-makers in the logistics domain. Everyone working in the logistics domain is welcome to gain inspiration, but in the program and during the activities on the exhibition floor we focus specifically on decision-makers in the sector. We therefore expect an increase in C-level visitors in the coming years.
3. From custom to turnkey stand construction
We want to make it as easy as possible for exhibitors. That is why we have moved away from custom stand construction and are working with turn-key packages. This saves exhibitors time and money, allowing them to focus on the content. If you, as an exhibitor, really prefer your own material, this is possible with a stand of 50 to a maximum of 100 square meters.
4. Synergy with ICT & Logistics
Logistics and technology (hardware and software) are closely intertwined. That is why Logistica and ICT & Logistics take place simultaneously in the Jaarbeurs. The fairs have a lot of synergy: 75 percent of the visitors to ICT & Logistics (especially C-level) also visited Logistica in previous editions.
5. Themes 2022
Three themes were central at Logistica Next; smart, safe and sustainable
· Do the right things at the right time. That’s what logistics is all about. In today’s increasingly complex world, this can only be achieved with smart, sophisticated solutions.
· People are the greatest asset in logistics. Keeping them is only possible if safety, health and ergonomics in the workplace are guaranteed.
· We all have our own responsibility towards the market, the environment and society. Tomorrow’s logistics are sustainable.
6. AI Matchmaking: before, during and after the fair
In addition to the physical exhibition, Logistica also has an online environment. Exhibitors can promote their company here among exhibition visitors via a company profile, product pages, white papers, videos and news items. In this online environment, visitors and exhibitors can easily get in touch with each other beforehand. Plan 1-on-1 meetings or send a connection request to relevant people. Lead generation and promotion starts long before the physical fair. Visitors can get the most out of their exhibition visit by pre-registering for sessions, viewing the exhibitor list and scheduling meetings.